Self-Portrait Class - Going Beyond a Selfie!
Self-portraiture has remained a tried and true practice of self expression among leading artists such as Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh, Frida Kahlo, Norman Rockwell etc. that unites us with visual artists and as human beings.
In This Class, You'll Learn How to:
- Draw self portrait from observation using you own image print
- Plan composition on a Drawing Paper
- Include a personal symbol that represents self
- Color portrait with Water Color
You'll Walk Away From This Class With:
- A self portrait in graphite or color (Optional)
- An appreciation for yourself and every individual’s uniqueness
- A solid knowledge of how to draw a face
- An eye to observe / learn how to see and draw
- New perspectives that can influence your current creative practice
Ages 8 & Above
*Material Included in Class Fee*
This is a 1.5 hour class.
We are unable to accept cancellations within 48 hours.
We are pleased to recommend the following color schemes for this color:
The recommended primer tone with this color is
PARTNER WITH BLOODLINE MERCHANTS
Bringing Your Dreams to fruition
Treat yourself to some style
Build your own color scheme
Start with a sample pot to see how Farrow & Ball's luxurious, deeply pigmented paints interplay with the light in your space.
colors that complement AnishaArts Self-Portrait Class - Going Beyond a Selfie!